The Centro de Atención al Pasajero de la Línea Urquiza (Urquiza Line Passenger Attention Center), in Buenos Aires, needed a solution that would allow it to streamline the internal management of complaints and suggestions and make it more efficient, in order to improve the train service.
- Reduction in report generation times.
- Reduction in the administrative burden and manual work.
- Traceability and continued control of events.
- Improved incident management process.
- Reduction in infrastructure costs achieved through the SaaS (Software as a Service) platform.
Pectra BPM Savia.
- Average number of daily passengers (year 2019): +95,000.
- Average daily number of dispatches to services (trains) (year 2019): +180.
- Punctuality rates: 88.19%.
- Claims handled each month: +800.